Invitation to Tender: Policy Expert (Consultancy) - Syria
The EIP Conflict Justice and Reconciliation (CJR) division is looking for a Policy Expert to the provide analysis and advice on Syrian and international policies in the area of reconstruction, voluntary return, and HLP rights. This includes analysis and advice on Syrian government policy and actions; the role and contribution of relevant Syrian private sector and civil society actors; the policy and role of all relevant UN agencies including the Office of the Special Envoy; the nature and value of proposals emanating from or being developed for the various discussions connected to the search for a political settlement; the role and policy approaches of the EU and key individual states.
· On a monthly basis, provision of written analysis and advice pertinent to the project implementation, reconstruction, return and HLP in relation to the partiers set out above.
· The size and content of the written products will depend on the facts and circumstances relating to the period covered but will in any event cover all key developments with a view to ensuring that CJR is well-placed to offer specific, actionable and innovative proposals in connection with the parties with whom it is engaged.
· The Service Provider agrees to make herself available for occasional consultation by telephone or in person, if convenient, on issues connected to the terms of reference. All such consultations will form part of the time covered by the monthly contract.
· The Service Provider will attend events and conferences to present expert views as requested by the CJR Director or his delegate so long as such attendance is within the time covered by the current agreement
· As and when agreed with the CJR Director or through his delegate, presentation of such analysis to project stakeholders in consultative meetings.
Please provide a CV, the number of days available per month and required daily rate (in EUR inlcuding VAT) to email@example.com by midnight CET on September 20th with "Policy Expert (Consultancy) - Syria" in the subject line.